Dana Mission Umatilla DMST Reports
The documents listed here under DMST reports are those assessments, draft plan documents, and public outreach activities reports the Team has completed and sent to the UMADRA-LRA that have been cleared for public viewing from the U.S. Army Operational Security Team.
Umatilla Chemical Depot Redevelopment Plan and Implementation Strategy Support Services Contract Draft Reuse Plan Documents
Those items identified as DRAFT are sections required by the BRAC to be included in the final Reuse Plan. The DMST encourages your comments or suggestions on these documents. Input will be gathered until the end of January. At such time, the DRAFT documents will be pulled and placed into a DRAFT Reuse Plan. The DRAFT Reuse Plan will be made available for public comment in the Spring of 2010. We will notify the public of a scheduled comment period via newspaper, public announcement, this website, and other means as appropriate. Please submit your comments to firstname.lastname@example.org or through the contact us on this website.
- Submittal Plan Part I: Redevelopment Plan and Implementation Strategy
- Submittal Plan Part II: [UPDATED] Homeless Assistance Plan (8.5 mbytes)
- Submittal Plan Part III: Public Outreach (3.3 mbytes)
- Draft Plan Part II, 1.0: Economic Assessment Background Information & Analysis
- Draft Part II, 2.1 Land Use: Land Use and Cultural Resources Background Information and Analysis Draft Report (7 Mbytes)
- Draft Plan Part II, 2.2: Facilities Assessment Report (7 Mbytes)
- Draft Plan Part II, 2.3: Infrastructure Background Information and Analysis
- Draft Plan Part II, 2.4: Environmental Assessment Report
- Draft Plan Part II, 3.0: Market Assessment Background Information and Analysis
- Draft Plan Part II, 5.0: [!UPDATED!] Redevelopment Alternatives Assessment
- Draft Plan Part IV: Ecosystem Status Report
The reports below are contract deliverables that may not be used in their entirety in the final reuse plan but are listed here for your reference.
- Deliverable Report Contract Task 2.2:
- Deliverable Report Contract Task 2.3(b):
Workshop #2: Early Community Outreach #2, Public and Private Interests Values Mapping Session
- Deliverable Report Contract Task 2.6:
Interviews with LRA Board Members, State, and Local Officials
- Deliverable Report Contract Task 2.7:
Focus Groups: Community Sampling Groups Interviewed October 27, 2009